Thursday, February 21, 2008

on 08AMA.

i didn't get to see him...
i was working the day he visited san antonio.
:(
but i did vote for him.
<3
pics today:


hubs and i walked around
downtown for most of the morning.

i want to move downtown.

like now.
i have more pics
but hubbs and i are sharing an
internet connection
so it's just not do-able.
will share more manana.

OH!!
and guess who's going to austin
this weekend?
me.
two days.
can't wait.
i feel more at home there
than anyplace in the u.s. so far.

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it dia de los muertos?
downtown looks scary....
seriously if i were "SINGLE" I'd totally live in my real home...
Manhattan!!!

Carrie said...

Oh....I likey Calavera! :)

Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Have fun in Austin...I love it there!

kimmyk said...

those are really cool photos!
have a great time in austin. can't wait to see the pics.