Thursday, November 8, 2007
queen of random.
i see the side view of a gummy bear.
my lovely aussie friend emily
tagged me this morning.
which is fine by me,
because i need to move yesterday's post
down a bit!!
today's a better day.
1. on my laptop table right now:
a half full coke zero, a new bag of fire jolly ranchers, an empty reese's crunchy bar wrapper, my stack of cards from emily's challenge, and some pics from shutterfly.
2. in my freezer: sugar free fla*vor ice, turkey sausage, toaster strudel, 2 loaves of cinnamon raisin bread, a PB cheesecake, low fat frozen yogurt, ice, tyson chicken, breaded shrimp and some kind of liquor.
3. on my mind: how to get this for dinner: rudy's bbq. the turkey is soooo good, especially smothered in rudy's bbq sause. and no, sause is not spelled incorrectly...that's how rudy spells it. mmm.
4. i am a study in contradictions. i love to organize, but most days you wouldn't guess it by the state of my bedroom!!
5. i am watching nephewaidan today. that kid is a ball of energy.
6. right now i miss: these two.
7. it has taken me an hour to finish this post. (see number 5 for reason)
okay so let's see if i *know* seven people in blogland to tag!!
i know you gals are all pretty busy, but them's the rules.
and i am nothing, if not obedient.