Monday, November 26, 2007

slow going.

it's slow going, but i am growing my hair out
for this cut:




here's what it looks like right now:



i never have been the type to keep a hairstyle.
except for when i was in tokyo.
i had the best hairdresser
kimmi-chan.
and i had the best cut.
i have a wonderful hairdresser here
in san antonio, but unfortunately
i chopped my hair to nothing before
she got hold of me. :P
i loved it when i got it done, so i don't regret it, 
i just regret not waiting to do it here.

my next question is
should i go blonde, too??

:P



8 comments:

Vee said...

i love that cut and your cuts are always fab. :)

Amy said...

I love your dark hair, but it might be fun to do some streaks! Understand the hairstylist dilema, mine moved away and life has not been the same since.

Heather said...

Love what the new hair cut. It will look so cute. Love yours now to though. I am partial to dark hair, lol.

kimmyk said...

i dont think blonde is the way to go, but i think maybe some sassy highlights and not blonde....burgundy or something sassy for winter would work then maybe go lighter in the summer months?

you're not too far off from that cut now. won't be long.

Unknown said...

you'll be in that look faster than you think, I'm sure.
Blonde?? Now that would be a HUGE change. It scares me to think about it and it isn't me or my hair.

glo.riah said...

lol had you all going on the blonde thing!!
i don't think i will ever dye it blonde!!

i do plan on high lights, tho.
thanks for the opinions, gals...i know i am close, but some days are better than others, ya know??

Colleen said...

blonde?!?!?!
try a blonde wig and see what you think

might be cute

JB said...

love the cut, but stay dark! that's my .02!