Thursday, January 17, 2008

scented.

daily photo: i love these jars.
cherry blossom and quince are my faves.

day two of call center job.
not so bad.
i even braved the live phones
an hour before class ended.
live calls!!
ack!!
two of the calls were reverse search
which meant that some chick found a
number on her man's cell and 
wanted to know who the heck it was.
one lady wanted the address listed too.
yikes.
keep in mind we haven't even learned
reverse search yet!! 
double yikes.

lots of interesting people in my class.
sometimes i think i am 
learning more about human behavior 
than i am my job.

sidenote: there is a mary janes pizza in tulsa, ok
if you ever get the munchies and want an interesting
place to eat.

:)




10 comments:

JB said...

ah, call center training! i remember those days. there was this guy chris in my class and whenever he'd be the rep in the little role-playing parts he'd hold his hand to his ear with the earpiece like one of those old-time announcer guys. you know what i'm talking about? anyway, he got so used to it that when we went out on the floor, he still did it...not all the time, esp if he was busy with his hands. but if he was just talking, he held his hand to his ear. that always made me laugh! thanks for reminding me :)

JB said...

oh yeah, and sometimes, just for fun, he'd put on this goofy accent like one of those old-time announcers. and he did it really well! lol

Unknown said...

I've been wondering if those scented sticks actually work..good news.
I don't think I would be very good on the phone as a job, so kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

the human being can be a strange animal.

Kate Michele said...

ohhh I had a friend that did the whole reverse search thing... YIKES indeed.

are those sticks like insence that you dont burn??

Kate O'Brien said...

I love those diffusers too!!!!

Glad the job is going well!

staceyfike said...

my little wood sticks are zinfandel and i love them, after i clean the house i take them all out and turn them upside down for super scents!
and we have some friends in atlanta who were bragging about their local pizza joint, the happy mushroom (or was it the mellow mushroom?) anyway, i always thought yeah, i bet you are, lol!

Missy said...

oooh call center?
you are a brave woman.
I'm afraid I'd be a big old meanie...
I get so annoyed with viewer calls!!
unless they're polite, of course.

Colleen said...

oooh
call center
cool!

and where'd you get those jars, sista. spill

Anonymous said...

bet you look so cute with a headset :P I've had one for the home phone for years now... best thing ever! I love long phone chats but I like to sew or surf the net while I'm talking... I am WOMAN...I am also a MULTITASKER :D
Hope you learn more about life (and share your wisdom with us) add some coin to your account and be happy at the end of the day :)